Photo Gallery: Universal Orlando's new Hollywood Drive-In Mini-Golf

Aliens have invaded at Universal Orlando's new Hollywood Drive-In Mini-Golf
Last week, I was invited to opening night at Universal Orlando's latest attraction, the Hollywood Drive-In Mini-Golf. This new 36-hole putt-putt complex boasts clever B-movie themed decor, lighting, and sound effects, making it a welcome addition to the family-friendly amusements at Universal's CityWalk.

You can read all about my experience in my new Live Active Cultures column, published in the latest issue of the Orlando Weekly. But because a picture is worth 1000 words (and I only get 750 in my column) here is a selection of images from the "alien" side of the course. You'll have to visit for yourself if you'd like to see the "horror" course, which looks especially nice lit up at night.

While you are reading the Orlando Weekly, be sure to check out my new review of A Streetcar Named Desire, now running at Theatre Downtown.

 

Comments