Photo Gallery: NYC's Museum of Modern Art

Last night, I returned to Orlando from a week-long visit to the New York City area. While there, I checked out a Broadway show or two, as I do on nearly every trip up north.

But my all-time can't-miss stopping point in Manhattan is the Museum of Modern Art, known affectionately to its fans as MoMA. This trip was no exception, as I made time to check out the exceptional new Cindy Sherman photography retrospective, along with some of my favorite permanent exhibits. Unfortunately, I missed the marathon of Kraftwerk performances by a few days, but I did get to see the massive multimedia installation that went along with this week's concerts being set up.

Photography is prohibited in some galleries of the museum, but I did manage to capture the following images in permitted areas. Take a look, and make sure to put MoMA on your itinerary next time you visit the Big Apple.

 

Comments